Dry needling therapy has shown that this therapeutic approach can aid you in managing the pain and discomfort that comes along with musculoskeletal issues.
Understanding the benefits and importance of dry needling in Brisbane Northside is vital to your feeling comfortable with the process. Our experienced staff of physiotherapists is up-to-date on all the advantages of dry needling, and you’ll receive only the latest techniques.
Benefits of Dry Needling Therapy in Brisbane Northside by Stafford Physiotherapy Centre
If you are suffering from musculoskeletal problems, we offer dry needling in Stafford as part of your treatment to help remedy your pain. Benefits of dry needling therapy in Stafford include:
- Dry needling focuses on trigger points in affected muscles:
- Relieves muscle tightness and pain: Muscle pain and tightness can be extremely debilitating. The needles used during this form of therapy are very effective in releasing tension in muscles and promoting normal movement. While there is no medication injected during the process, the overall approach of dry needling can alleviate the discomfort you are feeling.
- Improvement in range of motion: Once the tightness in your muscles starts to dissipate, your body as a whole will feel better. Dry needling in Brisbane Northside improves the overall function of the affected muscle so that you won’t feel constant discomfort. This allows you to participate in several activities that either you couldn’t do before your treatment or were painful to complete.
The Importance of Dry Needling in Brisbane Northside
Dry needling is a technique that is used to assist patients suffering from pain to get back to living healthy lives. Important reasons to consider dry needling therapy in Stafford include:
- Dry needling can improve your movement because it is incorporated with other physical therapy
- Some patients experience a faster recovery time after an injury
- This therapeutic technique can be used to treat more than just injuries and has been used in cases of sciatica, spinal pain, migraines and other headaches.
Why Should You Contact Stafford Physiotherapy Centre?
With over 30 years of experience in the physiotherapy industry, we offer our patients only the best options for their treatment plan. We provide a comprehensive assessment and work with you to put together a course of action that you feel entirely comfortable in executing. Our staff is committed to continuous research on all musculoskeletal issues so that we offer only the latest options to remedy your pain.
If you have suffered an injury or you are trying to manage with chronic pain, please contact us at 07 3857 5815. Our friendly staff will book you with one of our highly trained physiotherapists as soon as possible. Feel free to contact us to book your appointment.